Monday, October 17, 2016

Good News Everyone!

Okay, good news, next version is done.  It's up on Patreon for the, er...  Patron that has appropriate access, and will becoming for the rest of you in about four days.

Also, sorry for going radio silent again, I got a commission for some work for someone's vanity project, and it ate up a ton of my time for about a month.  That plus moving into a new place and a few other things completely took me out of the game, as it were.  That being said, new stuff done!  And available for you to see soon.  Consider this a free tip that there'll be something to see here in the near future.

Oh!  Also, despite my relative silence, I managed to acquire a new patron.  They know who they are, and they are awesome.  Oh, and just as a thing for anyone who cares, if you end up as a patron and want me to give you a less vague shout out, I'll be happy to do so, I just never know if people want the names on their Patreon accounts shouted around the internet.

Melphy out.

1 comment:

  1. Yay you're alive! *Hides the lightning rod*

    Sounds like a hectic time, while managing to build an update too. Looking forward to seeing what's changed in a few days!

    ReplyDelete