Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Back in Action. Right Proper.

So, I feel like not alll that long ago I said something like "Hey, Pleasures of the Knight update today or tomorrow."

Well, depending on your timezone, it is, in fact, today or tomorrow (compared to when that post went up.  Obviously it is currently "today" regardless.  Technicalities!).

So, yeah, end part of the Frigg update (I think).  Got the 2 missing Frigg sex scenes during travel done, it's about 5400 words spread across 12 passages, give or take a bit, (which puts this entire project, if you include code, to like 66,000 words, which...  Hoo boy, didn't think I'd be filling up that much digital paper before I even got into the 2nd zone proper, eh?)

Anyways, there is still, I believe, one major Frigg travel scene missing (what happens if you haven't had sex with her yet), but that one is...  Uhm...  Probably going to be 12+ passages all on its own, sooooo....  Yeah I feel like that can wait.

As ever, I'm kicking this out the door almost the instant it's done, so be prepared for tense inconsistency, and...  Posssibly bugs?  Shouldn't be any, hardly did any coding for this one, but who knows!  As ever, if you notice anything problematic, tell me and it'll get fixed right up in a jiffy.  Granted, no clue what the interior of a jiffy looks like, but, eh, probably overthinking it.

Oh, and much like with the previous post, people attending here are going to get this early compared to other people!...

Because I'm really tired right now and heading to bed so all the usual forum threads aren't going to be updated until tomorrow.  Uh.  Woo.

Pleasures of the Knight 2.5.5 (Basically Complete Frigg Update Edition) can be found right around...

1 comment:

  1. love the update, great to see some awesome progress, enjoying the way they seem to interact and the developing relationship

    ReplyDelete