Thursday, March 27, 2014

A Dreadful Lack of Content

It has been brought to my attention that I haven't posted here in a while.  Sorry about that, I was largely hoping to save posts for updates, but this most recent one is, well...  Taking quite a bit of time.  So, to get a few things out of the way, first: I'm not dead.  Second: I'm still working on this.  Third: Have a content snippet!

You looked back towards him, a nervous smile on your face as you consider the life worn man.  Not too old, but certainly not young anymore, his dark eyes almost black without the sun reflecting off them.

"Well?"  He said, eyeing you uncertainly, his eyes lingering encouragingly on your cleavage.

"Ah, well, you see," you said, taking a step close to him.  Then another, invading his personal space with a surprising ease, pushing your breasts against his chest, seeing his eyes go wide as you...

Leaned in to kiss him

Slid your hand down between the the two of you.

Just in case you're concerned I'm not actually working =P

3 comments:

  1. Your game is well written, I like that. I hope you can keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the game! And I am really looking forward to the next update!

    If you are having a lot of people who are worried that you have dropped off the grid, maybe you would consider posting a "progress update" every few days (Maybe once a week?) just to let people know what you are currently working on and to give some idea as to how much progress you have made towards the next update?

    As for myself, I'll be eagerly waiting further updates, whenever they may come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has a very nice beginning, but I will support D Wood. You should post more information about the game and it´s status.
    Maybe more people would donate if they see that the progress it´s worth their money.

    ReplyDelete