Monday, March 17, 2014

... Oh GOD that was horrible...

So I got around to bugfixing 1.11 properly.  That was freaking humiliating, realizing that the menu that took most of the work to get functioning, the one that made that update almost late, wouldn't even show up because of a bug.  Of course, no one would be able to NOTICE it, and so obviously would never have told me about it.  Yeah.  So, uhm.  1.11?  GONE, not even set as the "previous version."  If you have 1.11?  TRASH IT.  IT IS AN ABOMINATION.

V Alpha 1.15 is MUCH better!  You actually can do the things it says you can do (If you have any idea what I'm talking about, go to the Status page in 1.15 after you're told you now have the ability to do things!)  If you don't, you'd better look around some more, maybe try some options in a different order or something).  I cleaned up a number of glaring errors in the new timer settings too, and I THINK all of the errors on the status page (There were like three, but two of them were hiding behind the other one). Ugh.  Anyways.  A1.11 doesn't exist.  A1.15 is life.

2 comments:

  1. I just wanna say that this game is FANTASTIC and I'm eagerly looking forward to the new release. Don't be too hard on yourself about the bugginess either, not everything can be perfect, you're putting out a game for free, and you have the forum to help beta test. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The writing is really well done. I like how you've made provisions for erotic content without sacrificing your plot continuity. I'm really looking forward to future updates.

    My first run-through I got the heaven ending, which I admit was a bit disappointing. I was inspired to think about reincarnation or not-so-holy resurrection.

    Aside from that, you dealt with the hero's dilemma quite well I thought, since you characterized him as someone who didn't mind dying if it meant saving his people. Sacrificing his masculinity was a terribly right sort of compromise that allowed him to keep his core values while appealing to the demon's vanity of revenge. I'm curious to see how a corruption path would play out in term of the hero's character. Either way, both sound delicious and have me salivating to read more.

    Good luck! I'll be checking back often.

    ReplyDelete