Thursday, March 13, 2014

My Blog Is Open!

Since I now have something worth actually putting on it, I've assembled my little blog here as a centralized locale for people interested in whatever I'm up to (as I'm arrogant enough to assume that such exist!).  As such, for the moment, this is serving as the go to place for updates on my current Twine game project: Ghost Princess. It's about a living prince! (With apologies to Doug Walker).

It's just barely in it's alpha state now (with nothing more than the prologue to go through, though you can check your character's status when you finally get out into the world), but as I do little updates and bug/grammar fixes and so on, I'll update here, so if you're interested in the slightest, keep your eyes on this space.

Game is up on the Ghost Princess page!

No comments:

Post a Comment