Saturday, January 17, 2015

Like a zombie hungry for SEEEEXXX... That doesn't make any sense.

I LIVE.  RUN COWARD.

*Ahem*

I have a nice heaping helping of good news - bad news.

Bad news: This isn't a Ghost Princess update.  Sorry.

Bad news Mk2: It may be quite a while before the next Ghost Princess update.  The reasons for that are kinda...  Extensive and sob story-ish so I'm not putting them up here on the main page, I'll toss 'em in a side tab or something if anyone cares.

Good news: This is a release post.

Bad news again: It's an extra special VERY ALPHA UPDATE.  I've done some preliminary checks to make sure things are obviously broken, but I could easily have missed something (and if something is...  Inobviously broken then...  That'll...  Be a shame.)

You can find the new game in that new tab you see up top.  No no, not the Tales of Woe one, that's a terrible name for a game (in this genre anyways).  It's the other new one.  Most people who liked Ghost Princess should easily enjoy the start of it, but I will admit, it's a bit...  Different thematically than a lot of transformation genre games.  Still should be a good time.  It's sitting pretty at like 15,000 words, with about, I dunno, 35 "size 11 Aerial" 11 x 8 1/2 pages of content.  Ish.  It goes through the end of the prologue, his the traaansformation, and there's one extra...  Bonus scene?  I dunno, I was going to do a bit more, but I figured prologue complete was decent for an alpha.

Hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see that you're alive and still working on Ghost Princess Melphiess. I tried many HTML games since discovering it, and it's still my favourite one! Continue the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope there'll be a Sinistar transformation!

    ReplyDelete