Friday, January 1, 2016

Stealth Fix

There was a slight error I missed in a part of one of the new scenes, missing one word from the code, shoved it back in place, uploaded it over 2.5.0, and so if you're seeing a missing macro error, just re-download and it'll vanish.

Uh, because it totally never existed.  Ever.  Where did you get that flawed version of 2.5.0?  Not here.  Definitely not.  Deeefinately.

Also, been reading what comments people have given for the Frigg question.  I was figuring the RNG method was a lousy idea, once I really thought about it, and it seems the public agrees.  On the by and large it seems that people (who are saying something anyways) are mostly apathetic towards the inclusion, or against it, so I'll give it a few more days and see if there are any other stances or voices that emerge and explain what I plan to do in that regard.  At present, looks like probably nothing.  Not that I'm going to complain about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment