Tuesday, October 13, 2015

A Wandering Melphiess Appears!

And she comes BEARING GIFTS.

Yeah, sorry for my amazing vanishing act, real life stuff crossed with how much of a pain in the ass some of this to code got me kind of disheartened on this project for a bit, BUT I'M BACK (er...  Bitches?).

Free warning, this literally has not been playtested at all, it could very easily break horribly when you hit the new content.  If it does please tell me!  I would go through and playtest it, but if I did you might not be seeing this update for another day or two because I got stuff going on (still...  Again.  Life!  Who wants it?)

Anyways, two major scenes added (As a heads up, you can't see them if you have Frigg with you, annnd one of them is very tricky to get access to), the general skeletal structure of the event system is implemented (though it's possible for some people who brought Frigg along without succumbing to her sexual charms might get a placeholder event that doesn't make any sense, 'sokay, I know about that, I'll fix it when that stuff starts having actual content), and the introduction to the next major zone! (Which does acknowledge if you have Frigg along.  Not super exciting, but there is some alternate text there for people who really want to see EVERYTHING)

And, because I'm nice, a page that actually tells you when you hit the end of all available content.  And it's a better than my last one because it's at least mildly interesting.  Of course, none of you actually want to hear all of this nonsense, what you're really here for is...

THIS


(What was that?  Bug on the 2nd page of the game?  That's silly.  You're silly.)

No comments:

Post a Comment