Sunday, October 18, 2015

Alpha v2.3.12 Bug Fix

This is an odd one, because it's a pretty minor fix, but at the same time entirely worthy of this update.  Why?  Because, as someone noted, it still wasn't actually possible to hit the last section of content and then see your end stats page.  It required all of deleting like 4 or 5 characters to fix...


Hoowweeevverrr, since I was doing the fix on the file I was working on, that means with this bug fix you get something like 3 or 4 full extra passages too.  It's not much, mostly just a more complete introduction to the next zone, and a peak at a few of the options you'll be given (though they generally dead end to stat pages pretty quickly).

Oh, also, I'm a touch behind my actual writing schedule because I was hideously ill yesterday so I couldn't get anything done, and other than this bug fixing, I'm not 100% sure how much I'll get done today either, still I'll try to get a more proper update ready in the next few days like I said I would.  

In any case, without further ado:

Version 2.3.12

Also also: Speaking of bug fixes, I'm aware of the issues with Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge, and am currently trying to find out if there's any possible fix for either of them, I'm hoping something is forthcoming in the places I've been asking/looking, but I'll admit it's well outside my personal expertise.

No comments:

Post a Comment