Tuesday, October 13, 2015

So. Incredibly. Too. Alpha.

EDIT: Heads up to anyone who downloaded the file before they saw this heading!  There was a slight (but still problematic) bug in the fixed file that kept people from seeing the last piece of new content (just one page) but it was throwing an error.  It took all of 2 edits to fix, so I just re-uploaded the file to the same place with the same name.  So now the link below has even less errors!  HUZZAH! /EDIT

I'd like to apologize, one of my early players asked me "What's the new content?" and when I went to respond I suddenly had this CRAZY IDEA to actually try to run the page that connects the new content to the old content.

In doing so I found a bug that made it so none of the content on that page displayed.  Problematic, but easy to fix!

Unnnfortunately once the content WAS displayed it turned out to be an absolute nightmare of errors.  So my apologies if you were stymied trying to find new content in the last version, as an apology, have this version that actually mostly works:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/fg9c2zrpbnajyya/PotKAlpha2.3.1.html

(Or quite possibly ENTIRELY works but I'm not 100% confident in that.  I'm sure grammar issues and spelling errors still lurk in its depths, too.)

Also I updated the FAQ.  It was still saying I was working on Ghost Princess which hasn't been true for a while, and also added a question or two about my plans for Pleasures of the Knight.  (What was that?  There's no way anyone actually asked me that?  Don't worry, the FAQ page has me covered).

2 comments:

  1. there was an error https://gyazo.com/b7a92de3880f5cc6b606f41cbdb7c23d

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay! That was easier to fix than I thought, so now it is! And another little bug that slipped by me is too, so if you re-download it (I just uploaded the tweaked version over the current one), that bug should disappear! If you don't feel like it, don't worry, you're just missing the very last page of content, which is more a teaser for the next section than anything.

      Delete