Sunday, October 18, 2015

Good News Internet Explorer/Edge users!

Possible good news for you IE/Edge users!  With a swap to Sugar Cube from Sugar Cane, Pleasures of the Knight should not bug out so much one them!

I've had to replace a decent bit of code because of the differences between Cane and Cube, but fortunately Cube is pretty communicative about what's going wrong, so I THINK I should've got everything, but it's different enough I might have missed something, so if you notice something awry please mention it to me wherever you found the download, here or on whatever forum I've tossed it up on.

So, boom, Sugar Cube edition:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/muukd80tduaaep8/PotKAlpha2.3.12SC.html

2 comments:

  1. Melphy, I have to ask... do you still work on ghost princess from time to time? I really liked how you started that story and would not want to see it disappear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, got mixed news for you there. I am not currently working on Ghost Princess at all, because the way I made it created a terrible knot of impenetrable programming, and an absolute nightmare of effort, simply approaching a house turned into upwards of five or six spread paths that met and interweaved with each other spawning extra passages EVERYWHERE. Basically the way I had it going I'd need an entire team of me to hope to get anything out productively. So it's on hiatus while I work on Pleasures, going to get something a little more directly narrative under my belt before going back to GP, though I'll probably have to re-write it from the beginning to make it manageable.

      Assuming, anywho, I manage to stay "in the business" that long and don't get kidnapped by real life =P If that's how it turns out it may be a long while before GP sees any work since I tend to sink 20-30 hours into PotK currently, and even at that pace, assuming I seriously nail it, it may still be in production for 6-7 months or so easy before the core story set is finished, so if real life starts kicking me around I really don't know when GP will see real work again. Hoping that doesn't happen, I have some ideas I still find very interesting for our once noble prince, but I gotta deal with life as it comes.

      Delete