Sunday, October 25, 2015

Life Attacks

Sorry I didn't get the update out quite when I wanted, real life and insomnia decided to kick a poor succubus right in the ass (and I fear I'm just not into that).  If I can get some sleep/just force it, update should becoming in the next day or two.  Er, for real this time.  If not, I may post some teasers of some future sexual content or something.

Oh, allllso, during this early phase, would people like to see some of the later game, high corruption with magical drugs and stuff, scenes just sort of slipped into the random encounter system just to see what some of that would be like?  Or would they rather stick to just seeing the scenes they actually should?  Tell me in the comments!  Or wherever else you tell me stuff about the game.

2 comments:

  1. Myself wouldn't want to spoil some of the 'end game' content, but i love this game so much (best on the net!) that seeing where you want to take it might be enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd rather not see content ahead of time, I think it would just spoil the surprise and feel somewhat out of place. That's even without considering that you might want to change your mind about some events, but then feel awkward about taking them out when people have already seen them. Take your time to keep crafting this little gem, and we'll be patient enough to savour it step by step!

    ReplyDelete