Saturday, December 5, 2015

Farming along

1,060 words hitting the page today, bringing the first of the two possible farm sex scenes to a close at, including heading to her room and then leaving the next day, 4,900 words (+/- like 20).  I also, some of you will be pleased to know, actually ran through a decent number of the iterations to fix broken links, some of the new code I had implemented (* is for multiplication not x, you know), initialized a few forgotten variables, and implemented all of the text I worked on today (well except the opening of going to sleep in the barn) into my "for print" twine copy.  Very productive all around.

For anyone keeping track (IE: Only me) this update is up to 7400 words, meaning it'll represent over a 15-20% increase in content when it's done, not including the additional coding and stuff.  Which I hope sounds interesting/cool/w/e or else why am I even posting this? =P

No comments:

Post a Comment