Saturday, December 19, 2015

What's next?

Come to think of it, with the Status Page update having rolled out early, you guys have no idea what I'm actually up to.  Well, I'm figuring next up I have on thing I really need to settle before going full tilt on the maid manor stuff, and that's the ever elusive Frigg update.  I may release it in two sections, as it's going to be something like 5-6 scenes total, as well as edits on quite a few other passages either so that her presence can be acknowledged, or so that most of the people traveling with her will actually have learned her name in character, as opposed to just suddenly knowing it because everyone who plays the game already does.  Also, I'm working on changing up the Prologue's corruption tables, there are supposed to be very few routes through it making it out with 0 corruption, but a few of them have missed their tags and so aren't giving the points they should, so in whatever the next update is, that'll be taken care of.

But, yeah, I think that's the next main thing I'll be working on.  Especially since almost everyone I've seen comment on Frigg related affairs seems to want to always have her around.  Apparently she's popular.  For some reason.  Gotta figure it's her demure personality and humble sensibilities.

1 comment:

  1. No, no. It's her restraint and traditional values that make her truly appealing.

    ReplyDelete