Monday, December 7, 2015

Choo choo, get on the farm train.

Yep, got that right, 3 more passages and about 1700 more words implemented into the farm scene today.  There's about 6 more passages until the farm is good and done, and one or two of those should be shorter since they're basically "Yup, and now you're leaving."  I mean, I'm not going to skimp, but there's only so much to say when packing up and leaving.  Then there'll be about a 6 passage long dream section implemented which mean, mnh, getting 2-3 pages done per work day, hopefully just 5 more days of work until this comes out.  Maybe less, sometimes I get more energized when I'm on the cusp of a release (not an uncommon experience, I think.  What, innuendo on THIS weblog?  Crazy right), which might kick up my progress rate.

Oh, also, those of you who come from TFGamessite, or use that forum, I tossed up an incredibly too long question (hey, if I get to include that in the quantity of stuff I got done today, I'm up to 2,500 words!  2,710 With this post =P) for your consideration if you'd like to stop on by and look at it.  Before TL:DRing and doing something else.  Such is the internet.

3 comments:

  1. Short answer to your question: there's no way to tell until we see the mechanic in action.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eh, that works. Every once in a while I overdesign or overthink stuff, and then I just like to go "Hey, everybody, does this make sense to anyone?" and sometimes the answer is... Yeah, that, but I like to try to check anyways.

      Delete
    2. I'd say to trust your intuition at this point.

      You've been doing a good job so far, and tweaking difficulty is fairly easy.

      Delete