Tuesday, December 15, 2015

MISSION (though not update) COMPLETE!

I have just finished the last possible exit passage from the farm encounter.  There are one or two things I still have to go back and check over, so it's not "done" done, but it's basically done, meaning I just have that one other random encounter I promised to finish this update.

Just for cheap and easy statistics, the farm scenes, in total, take up about 12,700 words, and 20-something passages, meaning it's about half of the, er, "volume" of the intro, and currently accounts for about 25% of the total content of the game (or at least it will when it goes up).

I'm not sure any of you care about any of that, but I feel like I need to put SOMETHING here, so, er, statistics is what I got =P  Anyways, yes, that hurdle is finally cleared, just got a little...  Additional dream sequence I think I'm going to fill in for the other one.  Something not as given to becoming OH MY GOD HUGE.  And just as a heads up for anyone looking for this dream once it's out, you can't currently get it in a route where you can get the red demon dream, but you can in all the other routes, just in case you're hunting for it later.

Anyways, that's all for now, MELPHY OUT!

1 comment:

  1. OMG im so psyched for this release! I've got to buy some popcorn and coke for this one!!!

    ReplyDelete