Thursday, December 17, 2015

The Update Fairy

Has come early.  Due to me still leaving a bug in the last version, you get an update, right about...  Now, but see, there's this funny thing...

It just so happens that I managed to get the status screen done last night.  Since I had it done so fast, I was going to put some extra content in, probably minor random events or something, before releasing it since I suddenly had everything I wanted for the update done early, buuuutt, well since I have to roll this out anyways, ENJOY YOUR STAT SCREEN.

As a heads up, it does track your progress through the prologue, for the most part, so you won't be able to see any of the stats that don't really apply to you at that point, but you might find a short sentence or two mentioning other things.  One or two of the endings probably need their own custom status screen at some point, but that's pretty easter egg-y so I'm not too bothered by the lack at the moment.

Anywho, enjoy your last bug squashed, and your status screen early right about:

2 comments:

  1. Out of curiosity, is it intended to be able to have a negative willpower?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorta, while it isn't something that I (think) should come up much (ignoring the cheaty Filler event that let's you subtract massive amounts from your WP directly) the game checks the limits on your stats more or less, mnh, occasionally, at which point WP > 100 or < 0 will be bumped back into line, the same with most of your other stats.

      Delete